I don’t know exactly what I want to do with my future, but I know I want it to involve kids. Right now I have so many ideas bouncing around in my head. They all sound “fun” to me. I know that there is A LOT I don’t know about some of these things, but the following are things I want to keep in mind for the future:
1) Stay in Colorado and teach elementary at Maranatha Christian School, where I attended from K-12th grade.
2) Stay in Colorado and teach at a public elementary school, being a witness for Christ there.
3) Stay in Colorado and teach elementary music classes (and/or private violin and piano lessons).
4) Teach at an elementary school in a poverty-stricken area in the United States (we talked about the South Bronx today in class).
5) Teach in another country as a missionary (teaching is a great window into foreign countries).
6) Be a stay-at-home mom (once I’m married and a mom ;) ), teach private violin and piano lessons, and/or be a foster parent.
-As a side note to the foster parent thing – Recently, I’ve been interested in the idea of fostering someday, and I’m very excited because as of today, I have a job babysitting for a family with foster kids! I’m looking forward to learning more about this process and what it’s like. :)