A Happy Promise
Welcome to Week 2 of my Toddler Bible Lessons! This week focuses on stories of Abraham, Sarah, and Isaac from Genesis 15-22. You’ll notice that the verses from day to day jump around and aren’t necessarily in chronological order. I was going to introduce waiting for a baby on Day 2, and make the waiting last until Day 4. But when I started doing the lessons, it seemed disjointed, so I rearranged and condensed to make the learning flow better.
Themes are: waiting for God’s promises, God’s great reward, and God’s provision.
Weekly Verse: Psalm 67:6, God, our God, blesses us.
- Weekly Routines – page 2
- Day 1 Lesson and Activities – page 3
- Day 2 Lesson and Activities – page 4
- Day 3 Lesson and Activities – page 5
- Day 4 Lesson and Activities – page 6
- Day 5 Lesson and Activities – page 7