Fishing for People
I love the stories of this week’s lessons! The first two days introduce the disciples – first working by themselves to catch fish and coming up empty. There are no fish! On the second day they meet Jesus! They listen and obey when He tells them to put their nets down again, and this time they catch so many fish! The third day is about following Jesus and sharing Him with others, “fishing for people.” And the week ends with lessons on trusting Jesus to calm storms and to provide for our needs. What wonderful lessons to learn as a child and to review as an adult!
- Weekly Routines – page 2
- Day 1 Lesson and Activities – page 3
- Day 2 Lesson and Activities – page 4
- Day 3 Lesson and Activities – page 5
- Day 4 Lesson and Activities – page 6
- Day 5 Lesson and Activities – page 7