Young Jesus: Weekly Routines
Weekly Verse: Luke 2:40, The child grew and became strong.
Opening Song: move body up and down while singing
- I’m stretching very tall. (voice moves up)
- And now I’m very small. (voice moves down)
- Now tall, now small. (voice up on tall, down on small)
- Repeat above line as many times as desired.
- End: Now I’m a tiny ball. (voice moves down)
Bible Song: Jesus Loves Me
Bible Reading: Open, point to words, and read, “_____ grows in the Lord!” Add family members, friends, pets…
Closing Prayer: (Tune: Are You Sleeping?) God is listening, God is listening – when we pray, when we pray. Fold our hands so nicely, close our eyes so quietly – now we’ll pray, now we’ll pray. *Thank God for specific things learned today, pray to grow up big and strong in the Lord, pray for specific requests.